Thursday, April 07, 2011

A few things that make me happy

1. The estimated ship date for iPad 2 is now 2-3 weeks.
2. My alexa blog rating is almost to 1 million. That means there are just barely 1 million blog ranked better than mine. We're making progress!
3. I will be sleeping in a Marriot bed for the next 6 nights. That means I will be sleeping like a baby.
4. I'm about to experience the cherry blossoms in bloom in DC for the first time. Not DC for the first time. I've lost count of the number of times I've been to DC. This is the first time I've ever been during the Cherry Blossom Festival though!
5. I can get Starbucks whenever I want for the next 8 days! Yay for per diem!
6. I got a new sim card in my iPhone in hopes for better reception.
7. I have a plane ticket to Australia. So does my mom!
8. In just 4 weeks I can stop training for the half marathon and enjoy working out just for the pleasure of staying in shape.
9. I pretty much rocked out an enzymatic analysis that involved a lot of pipetting. Booya! I'll be presenting the results at a conference on Friday.
10. 8 days of conferences...can you say "free pens!" I love all the free pens and stuff I get at conferences.

1 comment:

Kevin Marnane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.