Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

Time for the weekly money check-up from My Pretty Pennies!

 1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gas. This month has been a gas guzzling month. Not because I have a gas guzzler, but because I've been driving to Indianapolis a lot to spend time with friends! Totally worth it!
2. Today I am thankful for sunshine!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sit on the porch and knit and watch the storm blow in.
4. I will consider this week a success if I take a bag of clothes to a charity shop.
5. I am currently craving nothing. My tummy feels funny right now.


Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)

No comments: