Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

This is way super late in the game! Here's my response to MyPrettyPennies' weekly money check-up. As usual, I've posted her explanation of the deal followed by my responses.

Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a hot date at Bourbon Bistro. It was super yummy!
2. Today I feel like a helicopter parent towards money. Seriously...how many times do I need to check my bank accounts to remind myself that there is still money there?
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was live it up at my niece's birthday party!
4. I will consider this week a success if I get 3 conference posters done.
5. The last time I had a good nap was Saturday evening. I pretty much just passed out and it was beautiful!

No comments: