Thursday, March 24, 2011

Consolodating

I liked the idea of linking three topics together through my blog, but it's not working out so hot from a logistical perspective. From now on, I'm going to post everything to my home page. I'll try to figure out an organization scheme to shuttle posts over to their respective section for filing, but I think it will be better to have everything start here.

Another consolidating note...I was talking to an undergrad today and she was telling me about her student loans. Thank goodness I graduated back in the day when you could consolidate your loans at a super low interest rate!

And another consolidating note...I think I'm going to run to my closet and consolidate a bunch of clothes into a bag to give away. I don't even care where the clothes go as long as they are out of my closet!

Then I'm going to consolidate some clothes that I do like into a bag for the weekend! Woo hoo for weekend get-aways!

No comments: