Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Maybe these will give me wings!

Look at those bright white shoe laces! I finally have a new pair of running shoes. Yay! My first pair of Brooks brand runners. Everyone says they're fantastic. Here's hoping! I got a great deal too and you know how much I love a deal. No running outside today because my sinuses are at risk of exploding any minute now. It's a bit odd...only the right side of my head is bothering me. It hurts so bad. Sudafed isn't even helping. Sad sad sad.

In other news...BOILER UP! Purdue 75 Illinois 67. Woohoo!

Don't forget to leave a comment on the post below if you want to get a free bottle of fabric softener. Free is good!

1 comment:

Kevin @ Thousandaire.com said...

I ran for the first time in a long time yesterday. My legs were the only part of my entire body that wasn't sore. Yesterday fixed that. Congrats on the new shoes, I'm sure you'll put them to good use.