Monday, September 04, 2006

Packing Stinks

I've been packing like mad. John, Martin and Annie came on Saturday with a U-haul. Annie was great help...she packed a lot of my fragile things. Martin, John and Ryan were the muscles behind the operation. Without them, I couldn't have done it. It's so nice to have family!

Now I'm left with crap and clutter. Some of my clothes are still here, because I have to decide what to take with me. That's pretty hard to do. What would you pack in 2 suitcases for about 3 months? See? Not the easiest question! The weight limit is 50 pounds now...significantly less than the last time I flew. Back then, it was 60 pounds.

Tomorrow, I'll do some serious blitz packing. It's time to just through stuff in boxes. I don't think there's anything left that I really need access to when I get back. Mom offered to come tomorrow night and will help me with the cleaning part. She always helps make things go faster! It's almost over.

Keep in touch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I found your blog, hooray for me! I had a fun time helping you on Saturday, it was no trouble at all. I hope you keep "blogging" while you're in Ireland, because I'm a big loser with no life who likes to read these things.
I hope you're not too stressed about the moving... what a rotten thing to do, but just think of how good you'll feel when you're all done! Later tator.

Unknown said...

thanks annie. you're the best!