Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Leavenworth, WA...was that a week ago already?

There's nothing much better than autumn! Who doesn't get excited about pumpkin lattes, caramel apple cider, pumpkin patch, pumpkin bars, boots, scarves, and leaves? Mostly, I get excited about leaves! I got to enjoy the beginning of fall out in the Wenatchee National Forest. Sooooo inspiring! Some times, a girl just needs peace and quiet, a time to think, and time to remember just how beautiful the world really is. Here are a few pictures from the trip. The pops of red stood out to me more than anything.























And did I mention how cute Leavenworth is? Here's the owner of our hotel giving the daily alphorn concert on the balcony. Not the worst excuse to get to breakfast!







2 comments:

HazWool said...

I love autumn leaves too, especially the noise you get from walking throw piles of fallen leaves on cold mornings.

Paula @ Afford Anything said...

Those are such beautiful pictures! I love fall. What a gorgeous time.