Monday, August 15, 2011

My baby mama moment

I spent the weekend with my friends BJ and Jessie and their cutie pie Canaan. He's seriously mobile and there's no wonder they have to baby proof everything. It took almost an entire day for me to figure out how to close one of the baby gates. I especially appreciated BJ pointing out that Canaan could close the gate all by himself. And of course when I realized there was a lock on the toilet seat, I had a serious baby mama moment. All but the pee in the sink part. I was finally able to figure out how to get it open, but it was NOT intuitive! Made me laugh and want to watch the movie again. All in all, it was a great weekend with old friends. Glad to know little Canaan won't be throwing things in the toilet anytime soon!

I know I still haven't posted about all the awesome stuff that happened last week, but it's going to be post-poned again.

Weekly Money Check-up hosted by MyPrettyPennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on tickets to the Cincinnati Reds game!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out with BJ, Jessie and Canaan.4. I will consider this week a success if I get my post-doc application turned in.5. If I had today off I think I'd find a park and spend the whole beautiful day there!



1 comment:

Jess said...

If you DID pee in the sink I don't want to know about it! ;) Thank you again for hanging out with us this weekend and helping with Canaan! :) It was so fun having you here! :)