Thursday, September 28, 2006

Broohaha

I've survived a whole week of classes! This program is really rigerous. Today was kind of fun though. There were 2 more hours of genetic engineering lectures. I'm starting to understand a little bit about it. Mom always told me to marry an engineer not become one! At any rate, my first research paper will be on the unintentional introduction of allergens in genetically modified foods. It's gonna be a doozy!

Right now I'm on the north side of Dublin...far away from home...in the building that houses the food technology department. A lot of the journals I need are in the library here. Each building is named not for the department, but for the street it's located on. This on is on Catha Brugha street. It's pronounced Caha Brua, but Katharine and I prefer to call it Broohaha.

Keep in touch!

No comments: