Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I have a post about me and Marilyn Monroe, but I can't find the perfect words for what I want to say. That left me in the learch today. Thank goodness for a $500 Bucket List Giveaway hosted by J. Money over at Budgets are Sexy! He's giving away $500 to one lucky reader/contest entery to put towards your bucket through a contest sponsored by Life Insurance Finder. You get 5 entries for blogging about it, so it was perfect timing!
My bucket list for the near future includes the following:
1. Vacation in Hawaii. Not exactly a fair thing to put on the list, because it's actually happening very soon! So if I win the contest, the money will go towards this trip!
2. Spend a long weekend in New York City in the winter. Scarves, hot chocolate, ice skating...perfect!
3. Go to a monster truck show or demolition derby. Pretty sure this needs to be in summer so I can wear ripped up jeans, a wife beater, and cowboy boots.
4. I really want to go to India.
5. I also really want to go to China with my friend, Maggie.
6. I want to visit my friends in Thailand, and take naps on the beach.
7. Celebrate St. Paddy's day in all Top 10 Cities. Chicago and Boston...check!
I could probably think of more things, but those tare the big ones that came to mind. Maybe I should start a more formal bucket list. Not right now though...too many other things to get done!