Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So much to tell, so little time...

I promise I haven't fallen off the blog-wagon. I have a lot to tell and lots of pictures to post! This weekend was fabulous. Can't wait to sit down and tell you about it. In the mean time, here is my delayed weekly money check up from last week.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Cubs tickets!
2. Today I am thankful that I can ride the City Bus for free with my student ID. My car battery is dead.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go for a run on Katy Trail. First run back after the half marathon and I felt pretty good!
4. I will consider this week a success if I get all my stuff ready for data entry.
5. My favorite magazines are SELF and Bon Appetit, but pretty much any magazine will make me happy!

Here's the blurb about the weekly money check-up from MyPrettyPennies.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I don't know if we can be friends if you are a Cubs fan. I'm a St. Louis boy, born and raised.