Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up

I've really started to look forward to these weekly money check ups from MyPrettyPennies. Here's the Easter edition.


Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I usually post it on Mondays, but it can be posted any time of the week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on an iPad deposit at Best Buy. Adds a new dimension to the waiting game.
2. Today I am thankful that I had something clean to wear to church this morning.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sleep. I slept for nearly 12 hours Friday night and then took a 3 hour nap on Saturday afternoon. It was just what the doctor ordered.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get all my grading done. Thank goodness for group assignments!
5. This Easter I spent the day with family. 

No comments: