Thursday, August 24, 2006

What a send-off!


Today is my second to last day of work. What a year! I've made so many friends at the hospital and it's not easy to say good-bye. We had a great party today though. The cake was great. I'm not sure who all was involved, but I know Mike helped with the green frosting! Perfect for the occasion! I'm glad to have had the chance to visit with everyone today.

It's hard to believe that a small hospital can have so much to offer to the community, but this hospital does. That's my favorite part about the hospital...always looking for a way to meet the needs of the community. I'm proud to have been a part of that.

There are pictures from the party up on a web page.
http://www.msnusers.com/WhereintheworldisTusaRebecca

These are mostly candid shots. You'll see that I spent a fair amount of time stuffing my face with cake! I'll use this webpage to post large groups of pictures on occasion.

Keep in touch!

No comments: