Thursday, December 20, 2007

2 inches...

two inches does not refer to the amount of snow we're supposed to get. It's how much I seem to have done on almost every knitting project! My socks have progressed some, but not as much as I was hoping. My mom added another project for me to do. It's a cowl thing. At least it's easy, but it does kind of take away from the time I could be knitting socks or fetchings or the Irish Hiking scarf. Here's the progress.

Irish Hiking Scarf - 36 inches long...not quite long enough!


Socks - 2 inches long....no where close to long enough


Cowel - two inches long...only maybe 8 to go.


Fetchings - two inches...at least they are pretty small!


There you have it...my public declaration that there is no way all these things will be done by December 25th. Sad.

No comments: