Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We did it!


Harriet - quite possibly the nicest Welsh girl in all of the world - taught me and Mary to crochet tonight. We are quite proud of our granny squares. I'd say my square is more of a rhomboid! I'm going to miss knitting club a lot when I'm gone.

I'm pretty homesick today. I think it has to do with a beautiful little girl who I'm dying to get to see! I keep looking at all the photos of Anja Louise. The last time I was home was when I found out Annie was pregnant. That puts it into perspective for me!

Plus, I got lots of photos from AnnLaura yesterday too. Aurelio is getting so big! He's going to be doing pull-ups soon which should make his daddy proud.


I'm ready to go home and see everyone. Very ready....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! probably the nicest welsh girl, thats up against some pretty stiff competition. I am very honored! :)

Mary said...

Hi TusaRebecca, Ger is on holidays at the moment but you can try this website, even shows you how to knit socks http://www.royea.net/sock.html